Friday 1 April 2011

Trendy Topic: Army Green

Trendy Topics are regular posts that I'm gonna make to highlight some of the emerging trends that I love!
Source: Intheircloset.com

This jacket would be perfect for the impending South African winter...

Source: Fashionfruit.blogspot.com

I love cargo pants so much... this pair is so chic but yet has that edge of utility and roughness which I love!!


Source: Lookforless.com

I sense that these satchel style bags are about to be a staple in most women's closets!! The army green colour adds a rustic and vintage feel to the bag!

Source: Stockholstreetstyle.com

This lovely lady has worn this trend in an exemplary manner!! I would kill for her cropped camel pants and leopard print pumps!! Her whole look is effortless and gorgeous!!

So... there you have it!! Army Green is one of my favourite colours and I feel its essential to one's wardrobe as the colour complements many other colours and textures!!

Much love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Follow The Chic Rookie