Tuesday 10 May 2011

Thrifting 2.0


I had a bunch of time to kill the other day while I was running errands so I decided to go on a little thrifting journey... These are some of the items that caught my eye so i decided to whip out my camera phone and take some shots although I didn't buy any of these specific items...

 
I particularly loved this backpack because of the beautiful, colourful material and leather finish. This bag is super chic whilst being fun and playful!!!


I love the structures style of this little white bag... very elegant.


I was seriously contemplating buying this white Chanel bag... I figured that the black version of this bag that I have would be enough for now. It is very pretty though...


These are an assortment of necklaces. There were some interesting pieces...


This chest housed some really gorgeous trinkets and jewellery. the earrings and watches were stunning and I love to imagine the story behind some of these pieces of jewelry and where they are from.


These are some stunning bracelets that I spotted. I particularly loved the black and gold ones. They remind me of Bollywood!!


Some accessories... These were some scarves that I found... some of them I'm sure are probably made of silk.


I was going to buy this blazer. I love the gold metallic material and it fit so well. I had to make an executive decision on whether to buy either the blazer or a really chic 60s style dress. The dress won. I'll debut it sometime in the summer maybe.

Ok so there you have it. I love exploring new stores especially thrift stores and I always wish I could buy everything that I see. I will make sure to document all my trips to interesting shops and locations.

xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Duuuude you need to tell me where you saw that backpack, I've been hunting for one like that with an aztec print. Pretty pleaaaaaase

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates

Follow The Chic Rookie