Monday 26 September 2011

Reminiscing


This is an outfit that I decided to wear for a little walk down memory lane.

I chose my floral romper that Ive worn in a previous post, a coral/orange blazer, beige leather sandals and brown leather bag with beautiful gold buckle.



The reason why this day was full of old memories was because my friend Lenny and I were taken on an exciting tour around our old school.

It was surreal to see how much has changed and to reminisce about the good times and laughs that were experienced there.

I absolutely love catching up with friends that I have not seen in a while and picking up as if no time has passed at all.

What a special day!
Thank you Len.


This is how I wore the clothes in the first pic.

I found an old pair of coral earrings that belonged to my mother and they matched so well with the colour of my blazer.


I accessorised with  gold and orange bangles and a cuff that I love and often wear.

Photo Credit: Lenny-Dee Doucha

Just some pretty flowers that matched the colour of the day!!

I want to thank all you lovelies that recently followed this blog!
Your support is much appreciated!

Enjoy your day
The Chic Rookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Follow The Chic Rookie