Monday 6 February 2012

WhiteOut


When I found these denim cutoffs that my sister so skillfully cut I was immediately inspired to create a laid back yet chic ensemble.


I love denim shorts but I am not a fan of short shorts... I have always wanted really loose fitting and slightly oversized denim shorts and these did the trick.
They were formally my brother's pair of discarded denim pants but now have a place in my closet.



I paired the shorts with a white t-shirt and blazer.
I love these white kitten heel shoes. They were my first pair of high heeled shoes when I was much younger and I have realised that I really do love them.

I accessorised with my tribal inspired necklace, my gray clutch, white watch and diamante ring.

Please follow and feel free to leave comments.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Follow The Chic Rookie