Tuesday 22 March 2011

Gray Matter


I sincerely apologise for my absence… I’ve missed blogging so much! I hate it when other bloggers take 3000 years to make a post, so I feel like a hypocrite for doing the same thing!!! Hope I’m forgiven. I literally haven’t had any time at all to take photos and to post!!!



I’ve taken the liberty of giving myself some time off from school…I have lots of studying and preparation for assignments to get through so I figured I’d stay home and work!!!


So today was a bit iffy in the morning but the beautiful sun began to shine later on in the day!!! I’m so sad to see summer slowly fading…



Today I wore a grey top with shoulder pad detailing, black tights and booties which are all from Mr Price. Both my skirt and my necklace are from the China Market in Bruma.


Enjoy your day!!! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Follow The Chic Rookie