Monday 28 March 2011

Pink Peace


Today was another day on my hiatus from school… I spent today at the library in my suburb!!! I swear I get so much done there, as there are no distractions!!!



Today I wore this pink button down blouse as a throw over!! This is definitely one of my favourite buys from Mr Price… I love it so much I bought two…



My white tank is from so many years ago that I can’t even remember where it’s from! My high waisted short-shorts are from my dear friend Yusrah… She bought them for me on a recent trip to Thailand. My necklace is a creation of a chain I found somewhere and a pearl pendant of my mom’s from back in the day!! I think together they make a fun, pretty piece. Finally my brown booties are from Legit…



Much love!
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Follow The Chic Rookie