Friday 12 August 2011

Fringe+Black+Gray

I recently took these shots of an outfit I wore a while back.
This outfit is super easy, comfortable and basic which is what I'm all about. The outfit consists of a gray tee, black pipe leg jeans, a blazer and boots.

The key to simple outfits is to incorporate accessories in order to jazz the outfit up, so to speak.
I've worn necklaces that i have picked up through the years that add an element of sparkle, a fringe sling bag which my sister got me for Christmas some years ago and finally round shaped glasses which I've been looking for for some time now and finally found.
I first fell in love with round framed glasses when I saw them on Nicole Richie and the Olsen twins.
 Round framed sunglasses add a different element and look to the face,  I love them and think they look really chic and cute!


So... there you have it.

Much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Follow The Chic Rookie