Friday 12 August 2011

Shoemania

Every girl loves shoes so I've decided to dedicate an entire post to some fabulous shoes that I wish were mine.

I never used to be very into shoes the way some females are. As I've gotten older I've realised the importance of finding comfortable, edgy and beautiful shoes that bring life to different outfits.

Here are some photos that I found... a girl can dream...


I
Source: monicarosestylist.blogspot.com

I love these leopard print stilettos, so chic and sexy.

Source: monicarosestylist.blogspot.com

How sick are the heels on these shoes?
These are definately a unique pair of shoes fit only for a true fashionista.



I took a photo of these shoes out of a magazine over a year ago and now I honestly cant remember which brand created them.
They are fabulous though and they remind me of shoes one would wear on an exotic holiday.

Source: karlascloset.blogspot.com

These peopard print shoes are YSL and belong to the fabulous Karla Deras.


Source: monicarosestylist.blogspot.com

Stunning studded shoes.

 Source: hidethenseek.tumblr.com

These are pretty basic nude pink pumps.
The heel, however is the special element of the shoe.
So classy!

 Source: hidethenseek.tumblr.com

I don't know if I would wear these shoes in my everyday life but they sure are pretty to look at.

 Source: hidethenseek.tumblr.com

I would love to have a pair of these floral platforms.
They would be perfect for any summer outfit.

Source: monicarosestylist.blogspot.com

These are the 'slant shoes' made by YSL.
They are a bit daring and edgy but I think the wedge makes them a lot easier to walk and stand in.

Hope you enjoyed the shoe candy.

xoxo
The Chic Rookie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Follow The Chic Rookie