Monday 22 August 2011

These Streets...


I took a few outfit shots of what I wore the other day...


This outfit contains two of my absolutely favourite colours for clothing which are black and gray.



I'm wearing a basic black tank top, high waisted harem style trousers, a gray leather jacket and my black platform pumps.

Also, I'm wearing an assortment of jewelry that I picked up over time from different markets.


My clutch is thrifted, my bracelet is a gift from my sister my watch and rings have been bought over time from various places including Italy.



I had been on the hunt for black framed 'nerd' glasses.
I finally found some. I really love the way they look and I was contemplating getting my prescription lenses put into these frames but I figured wearing glasses like these all the time might be a little too much...:)




Happy Monday
The Chic Rookie
xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I really like this outfit perfect for a night out...

    http://thatgabriellemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates

Follow The Chic Rookie