Friday 19 August 2011

Animal Kingdom

As I've mentioned before I have a penchant for animal prints.
So... I've decided to display various examples of wearing animal prints.

Source: stockholmstreetstyle.com

I personally feel its better to keep animal prints to a minimal in outfits and allow them to pop.
Too much cheetah print in one outfit can tend to look a little trashy.
Therefore, adding little touches of animal chic to an outfit is best accomplished by incorporating animal print accessories.

The clutch used in the above picture jazzes up a simple black and white ensemble.

Source: hidethenseek.tumblr.com

This sheer blouse has a feminine and classy style that counterbalances the leopard print.
A blouse like this would have to be worn with a simple black pant to keep the look classy.

Source: hidethenseek.tumblr.com

Love this skirt! Its cute and chic!!

Source: hidethenseek.tumblr.com

A leopard print scarf is the best way to accessorise a simple outfit.
I love using mine to keep warm during winter and incorporating a little wildness into my life;)

Enjoy your weekend
The Chic Rookie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Follow The Chic Rookie