Monday 5 September 2011

Gone with the Gray


I love the simplicity and ease of this outfit.
I was writing a test on this particular day so  comfort was definitely key.


This is the first time in months that I have been able to wear sandals and I am so thankful that
Spring is finally here.

I think its so much easier to get dressed in warmer weather.
It takes a lot less time, that's for sure...


I love these snake skin leather sandals.
They added an interesting element to the outfit.

My sister gave me this waterfall throw over after she decided she didn't like it anymore. Score! I'm wearing a simple black tank and leggings and jewelry from an assortment of places!


As you can tell it was kinda windy so my sister and I got a bit carried away while snapping the photos.

Photo Credit: Desire Obi

Enjoy your day all and don't forget to follow the blog!

Much Love
Amanda!

1 comment:

  1. I like! you look very cool! simple yet stylish!

    http://thatgabriellemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates

Follow The Chic Rookie