Wednesday 7 September 2011

Trendy Topic: Tough as Nails

These are some examples of Spring and Summer nail colours that I am loving...



This baby blue colour is one of my favourites.
I usually prefer pinks or nudes when it comes to nail colour, but I have to say that I love the way
this blue colour looks on my fingers.
Its such a happy and cheerful colour.

Nude and pink nail polish are a staple for every female beacause they work effortlessly with a varirety of differnt coloured outfits.

Source: monicarosestylist.blogspot.com

I love this emerging trend of painting the part of the nail closest to the cuticle in black and the rest of the nail nude or white.
It looks really interesting and unique.
I might give it a try sometime...

Enjoy your day
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Follow The Chic Rookie