Wednesday 23 November 2011

Leather+Stripes


These are some shots that I took a while ago.
I forgot about it and came across these photos on my camera so I thought I'd post them for you lovelies!


I thrifted this striped button down blouse a few months ago but it took me a while to warm up to it.

I love the shoulder pads as they add structure to the silky top.

Also longitudinal stripes are more flattering than horizontal stripes although I never hate on any stripe I see.


These leather shorts were also thrifted.
They are actually bermuda shorts but I cuffed them at the bottom to create a shorter look.



I completed the look with simple black tights, ankle booties and a leather clutch.



For accessories I have on my round framed sunglasses, bracelets that I wore on my matric dance.

My earrings were a gift from my sister and my ring is a little treat that I acquired some months ago.


Thanks for reading.

Please follow via BLOGLOVIN

and enjoy your day
xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! LOve whole this look! Especially I love those shoes!

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates

Follow The Chic Rookie