Saturday 26 November 2011

Pink Floyd


Ive always wanted a pink blazer.
I was really happy when I spotted this oversized, slightly boxy one not too long ago.


Ive also always wanted a really feminine white chain mail hand bag so I was also overjoyed when I found this one. I love the gold accents on the bag, it looks so lush against the white.

I'm wearing my white link watch. I prefer bigger more masculine watches in general.

I got my ring at the China market. The colour of the ring goes so well with the colour of the blazer

 

These wedges are fast becoming my go to shoes.
I think the fact that they are so comfortable has a lot to do with it.


Ive paired two chunky gold and silver chains as a neck piece.



Thanks for reading

xoxoxo

1 comment:

Blogger templates

Follow The Chic Rookie