Friday 12 August 2011

Turquoise



It was nice and sunny the other day so I figured I would wear a skirt but I took the precaution of wearing tights 'cause I get cold really easily.


I thrifted this turquoise blazer some time ago and it is one of my absoloute favourite items in my closet.
I paired my blazer with a floral skirt, a basic black top, tights and patent leather shoes. These shoes are in fact the first pair of high heels that I ever got years ago.


I'm really into blue coloured jewellry at the moment.
I was really happy to have found this turqouse bracelet at the flea market.


My clutch was purchased for my by my friend Yusrah as a gift.

Please follow my blog via bloglovin using this link or the blue button at the top of the blog. Also feel free to leave a comment. Your support is much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates

Follow The Chic Rookie